Sunday 9 November 2008

Bolero blanco / White bolero

Acá les muestro una foto en proceso del bolero que me estoy tejiendo. Lo estoy haciendo con una cinta blanca ancha que compré en oferta en Nube/ex Dianzora. En la foto ven un acercamiento del punto, es jersey tejido con agujas 14.
Here you can see a process picture of a bolero I'm knitting. I'm using a wide white ribbon I got on sale in Nube. In this picture you can see a close up of the stitches. It's just stockinette on 14mm needles.



Me faltan más o menos 15 cms de un extremo, y luego coserlo. Espero que quede lindo.
I'm 15 cms to the end. Then some sewing. I hope it looks nice.
Nunca usé un bolero, siempre me parecieron más adecuados para adolescentes o chicas muy jóvenes. Pero me compré para el verano una camisa sin mangas para la oficina, y aquí hace mucho frío. Así que quizás este bolerito me sirva para cubrirme los brazos y la espalda y estar bien vestida.
I've never worn a bolero, I've always thought they looked better on teenagers or really young women. But recently bought a sleevles summer shirt for work, but it's somewhat cold in here. So maybe this small piece will cover my arms and back and I'll loock fancy.
No se si nota en la foto, pero es un poco... resplandeciente. Para un bolero zafa, pero para hacer algo más grande, la verdad que da una onda vestido de novia.
I'm not sure you can see it in the pic, but the thing is a bit... kind of glowing. I'ts ok for a bolero, but if you were to knit something bigger, I think it would be appropriate for a wedding thing.
Otra cosa, pensé que tejer en agujas tan enormes iba a ser una pavada, pero me resultan medio toscas.
Another thing, I thought that knitting with such enormous needles would be a piece of cake but, to tell the truth, I'm finding them a bit clumsy.




2 comments:

Daniele said...

I'm the same way..... very large needles - UGH!

Gaby said...

Sí, es porque son pesadas; me pasó con unas 12 mm

Suscribite ahora

¿Buscás algo? / Looking for something?

¿Les gustaría un podcast en español?