Thursday 16 April 2009

Raha

Acá les traigo my Raha Scarf bloqueada. Preciosa (no tengo abuela).
Según decía el libro, Raha queire decir moneda (el diseño parece una monedita). ¿Me traerá plata? La voy a usar todos los días...
Here is my Raha Scarf, already blocked. Gorgeous (blosing my own horn, uh?)
According to the book, Raha means coin (the desing surely looks like one). Will it bring some money my way? I'd wear it every day...


Como es habitual, modelada por el canino de la casa. / As usual, modeled by the house canine.


Specs:

Hilado / Yarn: Noro Silk Garden (50 gr).
Agujas / Needles: 3,5 mm



***
Te gustó este post? Suscribite así no te perdés ningún otro!
Psst, like this blog? Subscribe and never miss a post...

2 comments:

Gaby said...

Qué hermosa!!! me encantó :)

Daniele said...

I'll pay you money if I can wear it every day!! Heck - just send the puppy!! ;) hee hee

Gorgeous pattern! I'm going to add that to my Ravelry queue for sure.

Suscribite ahora

¿Buscás algo? / Looking for something?

¿Les gustaría un podcast en español?