Saturday 11 April 2009

Triinu

Acabo de terminar mi bufanda Raha (se está bloqueando, asi que aún no hay foto). Obsesiva como soy, el mismo día empecé otra bufanda de encaje de Estonia, esta vez un poco más grande y con nupps.
I've just finished my Raha scarf (it's blocking, so I have no pics yet). Obsessive as I am, I've cast another Estonian lace scarf on the same day. This one is going to be a bit bigger, and will have nupps.

Hasta ahora, tengo hecho esto:
This is what I have so far:





Cuando sea grande, se parecerá a esto (si cliquean la foto, van a un Rav link)
When it grows up, it'll look like this (Rav link on the pic)



Algo gracioso de este tejido: tenemos una argentina, tejiendo encaje de Estonia con alpaca boliviana. Multicultural, no?
Something funny here: an Argentine knitter, doing Estonian lace, using Bolivian alpaca. Multicultural or what, uh?



***
Te gustó este post? Suscribite así no te perdés ningún otro!
Psst, like this blog? Subscribe and never miss a post...

4 comments:

Joji said...

Oh!!! Qué lindo! Qué lindo!!!

Gaby said...

Lindísima!!!! Es uno de mis favoritas en este libro :)

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: said...

That's a beautiful pattern choice! My next shawl is probably going to be Ene's Shawl (Estonian pattern, I believe).

Andreapgn said...

Joji: Gracias, gracias!

Gaby: coincidimos :-)

Mr Puffy's Knitting Blog: That's a very nice shawl. Go ahead and show us how it looks!

Suscribite ahora

¿Buscás algo? / Looking for something?

¿Les gustaría un podcast en español?