Saturday 1 August 2009

Algo que encontré en el stash / Something I found buried in the stash

¿Se acuerdan de este proyecto? Lo empecé en agosto 2008, nada menos.
Do you remember this project? Started in August 2008, no less.

Bueno, finalmente lo terminé. Que no se diga, tardé menos de un año! ejem.
Well, it's finally finished. Less than year in the making, I tell you!

Una foto de la espalda, lo más lindo.
A pic of the backside, the nicest part.


Y un detalle del puño

And a detail of the cuff.



En resumen, muy llamativo, un embole tejerlo, y encima me quedó un poco chico (pefiero decir que se achicó y no que yo me agrandé un poquito en el trascurso del año, ok?)
Summing up, quite dashing, boring to knit, and a bit smallish on me (I'd rather say it shrunk in its eleven month reclusion than admitting I grew up a bit during the same time, ok?)

Specs:
Hilado: acrílico artesanal Yanabey para el cuerpo y Penguin sedificada para las mangas.
Yarn:Yanabey acrilyc for the body and acrilyc/wool mix for the sleeves.
Patrón / Pattern: Pinwheel sweater, elann.com
Modificaciones /
Mods: muchas, ya no las recuerdo / many, but can't remember now, sorry.

5 comments:

gaby said...

te quedó genial, muy buenos colores!

Alberto said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andreapgn said...

Gracias Gaby!

Rosana said...

Hermoso!
Siempre lo veo en Ravelry y me dan ganitas, pero pienso en lo complicado que debe ser y vos aqui me lo confirmas. Ni lo intento.

Viste como enconjen las lanas de hoy dia? ji ji ji

Besitos

Daniele said...

I love that Andrea! I have that in my queue. The colors you picked for it are great. Did you have fun knitting it as well? It seems that it would be fun to do.

Suscribite ahora

¿Buscás algo? / Looking for something?

¿Les gustaría un podcast en español?