Saturday 28 March 2009

Linear del Día de la mujer / Women's Day Linear

Miren lo que me estoy tejiendo:
See what I'm knitting for myself:




Se supone que va a lucir así:
It's supposed to end up looking like this:


Hmmm, ya veremos!
We'll have to wait and see.
En mi cabeza loca (que desde hace un tiempo l@s obligo a compartir) lo he llamado Linear del Día de la mujer porque lo empecé el 8 de marzo, y porque es color violeta, el color bandera del feminismo (en realidad es violeta porque me gusta, pero también me gusta la asociación)
In my crazy little head (which for some time now I've been forcing on you, my dear readers), I've called it Women's Day Linear because I started it in March 8th, and because it's purple, the feminists chosen color (to tell you the truth, it's purple because it's one of my favorite colors, but I also like the association)

***
Te gustó este post? Suscribite así no te perdés ningún otro!
Psst, like this blog? Subscribe and never miss a post...

6 comments:

Gaby said...

me encanta el modelo!

Flor said...

Qué bueno!! Me parece super útil, re-lindo!!!

Titina said...

Simplemente hermososo!!! y sentador

Besos

Bandida said...

va a quedar feten feten!

Daniele said...

Love the ribbing in that pattern! And purple is always a good choice!!!

ed drugs said...

Thanks for this great information shared in this post.

Suscribite ahora

¿Buscás algo? / Looking for something?

¿Les gustaría un podcast en español?